- Cosmopolitan Leaders And The Illusion Of Cosmopolitan Peace
- Under False Flag: Motivated Reasoning and the Believability of Disinformation in International Conflict
Anger Management: the reassuring and backfire effects of elite foreign policy cues
Work in Progress:
- Concentrate or Disperse? resource allocation in great power competition
- Analogical Reasoning as Confirmation Bias: a study of the Soviet Collapse Analogy
- The manipulation of uncertainty: does “leave something to chance” really work?
- You are being paranoid: the effect of gaslighting on the threat perception of foreign audience.
Predicting Terrorist and Insurgent Violence with Machine Learning: Division-Month Data for Pakistan
Authoritarian Hawks in China: Ideological and dispositional roots of individual foreign policy preferences, 2017
Does female integration in military reduce sexual violence? a natural experiment in Soviet-Occupied Berlin. With Cathryn Grothe, 2017